My obsessions for fall, some items I already have and some I wish I had, haha! These are the things that say FALL to me, staple pieces to incorporate into every fall outfit. Loving the color pallet too, blacks, neutrals and a pop of red!
1. Tote Bag – This Tory Burch tote is the perfect bag if you are looking for function and fashion. This camel color (aka Luggage) is so perfect to add to any fall outfit.
2. Felt Floppy Hat – I love hats but seem to never buy them, I don’t know why but this one I just had to have. Love to style this hat with flare jeans, such a cute look.
3. Leopard Clutch– I’ve had my eye on this Clare V. leopard clutch for over a year now and I keep finding myself putting together an outfit and wishing I had this clutch to complete the look! I also have leopard pumps I cant wait to mix into my fall attire.
4. Fur Vest – I expressed in my last blog how much I adore this fur vest. The color, the fit, everything! But if you’re looking for something a little cheaper, Forever 21 has some really cute ones right now for around $40.
5. Black Nail Polish – My go to polish color is almost always black, especially in the fall/winter months. I have many black polishes but this Chanel Black Satin polish is my absolute favorite. You get what you pay for with this polish, goes on smooth and last for days.
6. Hunter Boots – Another item I don’t own YET, but will be making this purchase soon because they are just so perfect!
Thanks for taking the time to read, and I hope you all have a great rest of the day. Tomorrows Friday, YAY!