Hello! It’s been 7 months since I started Lovely Gold Things so I wanted to share a little more about myself to all my lovely followers.
Here’s 10 things you may not know about me:
1. I was born and raised in California. I live in the Bay Area of Northern Cali about an hour away from San Francisco. I absolutely love it here. I take full advantage of being so close to Lake Tahoe, Monterrey and Napa.
2. I met my husband when I was 17 and he was 19. We worked together at an after school day care. We’ve been together for a total of 11 years this March. Married for 3 years. He is the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
3. I work a Monday – Friday full time job in Commercial Real Estate. I’ve been with this company for 4 years now and I love the team I work with.
4. My hobby is crafting and making things. DIY projects are like therapy to me!
5. I re-decorate/re-arrange my tiny 1,000 sq foot home about once a month. My poor husband never knows what his going to come home to.
6. My husband and I have a dog named Atila (Ah-t-la). My husband got him when we just started dating so he truly is our fur-baby. He is a Pit Bull/Chow Chow mix. He looks like a cross between a hyena and a bear. But he is the sweetest dog ever, I swear!
7. I was a makeup artist for 4 years. I started at Bare Minerals for a few years and then free lanced for a year. I loved it but I just didn’t see myself doing it long term as a full time job. It was a great learning experience though and so much fun! I can’t wait to share some beauty blogs in the future.
8. My older sister, Alicia is my blog photographer. She’s amazing and we have so much fun together during my photo shoots. I’m so blessed to have her.
9. I love playing up a basic all black look with tons of accessories and a classic make up look! My signature make up look is red lips and winged eye liner.
10. I never leave my house with out at least 3 bracelets on and some lipstick, even if I’m just going to get milk.
Thank you so much for reading!