Happy Friday! I can’t believe Christmas is just 15 days away! Which made me realize, I have a lot of shopping to do. So I’ve created a few gift guide blog post to share throughout the next couple of weeks in case you are stuck trying to get all your shopping done as well. Can’t wait to share them all with you, starting off with a gift guide for all the men in our lives. These gifts can work for a husband, boyfriend, dad, uncle, or grandpa.
- I feel like Christmas is the perfect time to get someone slippers, it’s like getting someone chocolate on Valentine’s Day, they just go together so perfectly! haha Since I got married it’s become a tradition for us every year to get each other new slippers. These Ugg slippers are perfect for guys cause they can just slip them on and go, no fuss required.
- For the who has everything, or doesn’t ask for anything. This is a fun gift to give. This cameras retro- chic look makes taking photos more fun and you can instantly print them out!
- I get this Chanel cologne for my husband every year because it is hands down the best smelling cologne I’ve ever smelled and he loves it too. This exclusive gift set comes with a deodorant as well that I can’t wait for him to try.
- This cashmere scarf is the softest thing I’ve ever felt and when it went on sale for 25% off I had to snag it up, It’s the perfect gift for your beau or dad.
- For the business man, this stylish and trendy document bag will complete his look everyday for the office. The inside has lots a compartments for organizing and looks really cool so you have to check it out.
- If you’re looking for a more luxe gift, these Bose headphones are it! With the Bose signature sound and the noise cancellation, they are pretty incredible!
- Buy him something he wouldn’t normally buy himself, like a cashmere sweater that will make him feel amazing when his wearing it. Those gifts are always the best kind!
- Another Bose favorite, one that can be shared with everyone in the room. It’s also great for travel or a house party. The speaker delivers clear – full range sound you might not expect from a compact speaker.
- I got my husband a record player for Christmas last year and I’m so happy I did. Right now it’s 25% off! I put it on our bar cart in the living room and we love to have people over for drinks while we play Twenty One Pilots or when just the two us want to wind down and relax on a Sunday night with some tea and Adele in the background or my husband’s favorite right now Chris Stapleton.
- What guy doesn’t like getting together with the guys for some hard drinks on the rocks, cigars and poker to build up their manliness every once in awhile haha! With this poker set, he will be ready to invite the guys over the next time you and the girls go out for dinner and drinks.
Thank you so much for reading!
Hope you all have a great weekend!! Xo Amanda