Our bedroom is one of my most favorite spots in the house. I love how calming it feels with all the white, comfy bedding. Every night I feel like I’m going to a cozy, romantic winter retreat. With all the weather changes maybe you’re ready for a cozy change. I’m with you! As a matter of fact, we just gave our bedding a little update for winter…so I thought I’d share my steps for getting a cozy winter nighttime routine.
5 steps to my cozy winter nighttime routine:
- When it comes to having a cozy nights sleep, it starts with these soft white sheets! So silky on the skin, makes getting in bed at the end of the day so luxurious!
- Cute and comfy PJ’s to cuddle up with! This sleep shirt is perfect for cold winter nights. Love the classic look to this sleep shirt and the fabric feels divine!
- My skin tends to get dry in the winter months so moisturizer is a must before bed. The scent is just enough and not too overpowering. I use this nightly on my hands and have felt my skin improve. I love the glow it gives me!
- A good book to read a few chapters from. Five pages in and I feel my lids starting to get heavy. Right now I’m reading The Widowers Wife on my kindle.
- Calming hot tea to sip and an essential oil diffuser. My essential oils for bed is a mix of rose, lavender and lemon. That immediately gets me into relaxation mode and I’m ready to snuggle up, drink some tea, read a book and go to sleep!
Photographed by: Alicia Tang