Chunky Knit Cardigan – Similar || Black Tee || Black Yoga Pants – Similar || Nike’s – Similar
So we just took a 3 hour drive to South Lake Tahoe but we’ve gone on so many road trips across California ie: San Diego, LA, Palm Springs, Monterrey, Yosemite. I thought I’d share a comfy look and a few road trip tips to help you on your next road adventure!
- Pack snacks and water! I like to bring some healthy snacks and of course some junk food cause what’s a road trip without a junk food haul at a gas station!?
- Wear comfy clothes. Lots of layers are the key to comfort! Long road trips can mean going from freezing to over heated and back again. Wearing layers will help keep your body at a comfortable temperature. Here I wore a chunky knit cardigan with yoga pants and Nike’s.
- Neck pillow, eye mask and blanket. I don’t know about you but I always end up falling asleep on long road trips and I need to be as comfy as possible. It will improve your mood and help you sleep.
- Have a good playlist going or a good book to read, makes the time go by faster! I bring my kindle with me everywhere and reading it in the car doesn’t make me dizzy so that’s my go to for a long road trip but I know not everyone enjoys reading in the car so a good playlist with all your favorite songs will also help in a long car ride.
- My last, most important tip is be adventurous and enjoy the moment!