Happy Tuesday! Yay, it’s really starting to feel like Spring around here and I’m loving it! This really is my favorite season of the year. It’s sunny but not too hot, we get some rain but just little showers here and there. And the best part is all the pretty new blooms! If you don’t already know this about me, I’m obsessed with flowers! I always have flowers in my house and I love giving other people flowers too.
Here’s a list of my favorite things to do in Spring:
- Plant flowers in your yard – of course number one on the list. I love flowers and spring is the best time to start planting them.
- Go to the Farmers Market – I get flowers here too haha. I also pick up fresh local veggies and herbs.
- Have a picnic – We have the cutest small town right next to us with the best spots to have a little picnic. All you need is a good bottle of rose, some bread, cheese and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert.
- Backyard BBQ’s – We have already had a few of these with friends so far this spring and it’s so nice to be able to cook and eat outside.
- Nature hikes – I would much rather go on a hike than be in a gym for an hour. So as soon as the weather is nice enough my hubs and I go on hikes after work right before sunset.
- Bonfires and S’mores – another fun thing to do in your backyard with friends.
- Trip to the beach – we live so close to so many beautiful beaches, we really try to take advantage of making trips. Our favorite beaches to visit are Pebble Beach and sometimes we take a drive to Monterey and Carmel for the weekend.
- Spring Cleaning – I know this isn’t exactly fun but it feels so food to have a fresh clean home once you’re done.
- Movie night in for rainy days – love getting all cozied up and staying in on rainy days.
- Go on a spring break adventure – we had our adventure already and we ended up in the snow in Lake Tahoe, thanks to this long winter we had haha!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! What’s your favorite thing to do in Spring? Xo Amanda